Hey Geeklings,
So Sorry that I have not been posting as much. Ive been kinda dead the last week or so and now im back so yayayayay! Im a little hyper if you can't tell. I promise to get back to my challenge asap but right now I have other stuff to talk about. So I was browsing youtube and I came across this girl with such a gorgeous voice that deserves to be heard and well im kinda in love with her boyfriends music. But her name is Macy Maloy and she is quite amazing. I did not think that any youtuber would add up to Cameron Mitchell, but once again, I was wrong. These two both have stunning voices and are as cute as can be. Check out Macy's music on the link below. Im gonna say toodileedoo for now because im actually working on a super duper secret novel that ill probably talk about in my next post. Lets just say ive written 30 pages and found some unexpected inspiration. Love you guys!
Toodileedoo,
xoxo
-g
Link For Macy Maloy Music:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MacyMariee28
This is my favorite by her:
http://youtu.be/Yrz6VDbqMK8
No comments:
Post a Comment