1. I love to act.
2. Coloring is my other favorite hobby.
3. I love my fish, Allister.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I have changed the spelling of my name twice.
6. I have a sister.
7. I will be a sophomore in like 3 weeks.
8. I dislike hot weather, so much for living in Arizona .
9. I have a strong fear of lizards and mice.
10. I once tripped over a bunny.
11. I fall down stairs, a lot.
12. Writing is something ive always been good at.
13. I am a Virgo.
14. My favorite store is H&M.
15. I dislike sand, but I love the ocean.
16. I enjoy taking pictures in my free time.
17. My favorite musician is Cameron Mitchell.
18. My favorite TV shows are Glee, Glee Project, and CSI.
19. I actually love vegetables.
20. Most of my inspiration comes from my friends, dreams, and flowers.
21. This is my lucky number.
22. I love Italian food.
23. I love to doodle.
24. I wear thick rimmed glasses, to support my inner geek.
25. I am the black sheep in my family.
26. I like to dance and sing.
27. I am not afraid of spiders.
28. My phone is a piece of crap.
29. I hate the way I sound on video.
30. I am an insomniac.
No comments:
Post a Comment