Friday, July 15, 2011

Surprise!

Hey Geeklings,

Suprisingly, I miss school. Today I did nothing. Absolutlely nothing. Well except read my book and run 3 miles. And to top it all off no one was home for all of but one hour of the day. At the moment I am waiting for a starbucks coffee to arrive from my madre but otherwise I miss having a complicated overly filled up life. The story I am currently working on is going great because guess what? I have been actually sleeping normally again despite my lovely sleeping disorder. And guess what that means? Dreams, oh how I missed you, ever so much. So they have been interesting lately and has given me some oddball artistic inspriation. So be on the lookout for my upcoming works. I did not realize that it took over 2 hours to recieve a starbucks, so now im going back to staring mindlessly at the television and then finish my book. Hopefully my coffee will arrive shortly. Have a lovely evening!

xoxo
-g




No comments:

Post a Comment