Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 2: Where I See Myself In 10 Years

Okay so I lied. This does indeed get harder as you progress. Where will I be in ten years? I can answer that in two simple words, who knows? I am indeed a dreamer who dreams many, many dreams that have to do with her future. I intend that I will have gone to college, at the moment my top picks for that are NYU, UCLA, Stanford, Northwestern, and USC Columbia. I intend to proceed with a career in either the Arts or Medical, the only things I could possibly see myself doing with the rest of my life. And then there is writing. I love, love, love to write just about anything. So maybe, ill have written a wonderful book and that would make me oh so happy. I hope to have a decent portion of money saved so I can buy a house and will most likely be living in California or New York. I intend that Ill be in a steady relationship but who knows, and maybe just maybe, in ten years, ill turn out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment