Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weird. Oh btw... my titles usually come from my picture/quote

Hey Geeklings,

I am so incredibly tired right now that its not even funny. My head feels like I am getting whacked in the head with a piece of fruit. Which ever kind you want, it doesnt matter to me. So anyways, I just felt like writing and well yeah. Im writing a story and its effing long and will be up as soon as I can see straight. Its late and half of my friends, possibly more than that, are seeing the final harry potter movie. All I can say is at least I finished the books. So to my harry potter lovers, I hope you have fun at your movie and I will be asleep or sitting in front of the television, staring at it mindlessly wondering what im going to do with the rest of my life. It happens everytime I get exhausted or sleep deprived. I will now indulge my brain with youtube videos and continue my hunt for inspiration. Have a decent evening.

xoxo
-g

No comments:

Post a Comment