Hi There:)
So Im sitting here, coloring, with my new box of 500 crayons, listening to death cab for cutie. This is like the perfect day for me. Almost. So its really hard for me to write stuff because Arizona is so boring and uninspiring. So I will sit here and color myself up some inspiration. Hopefully then there will be something tasteful for you to read and me to keep writing. They say write what you know, but I don't know anything about stuff that doesnt come from books or the internet. I can only write dark depressing things because I picked up my writing style from Edgar Allen Poe, and that has won me quite a few poetry contests and landed me a couple of spots in nationally published anthologys in which you may find at your local bookstore.
Ill write more when I am hit with inspiration that does not include cactus and desert landscape.
Have a nice day!
xoxo
-g
No comments:
Post a Comment