Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 1: My Current Relationship

This will probably be the hardest one to write because its so confusing to talk about. I am not in a relationship nor do I want to be at the moment. But, I do like someone. This is why this confuses most people. I have never been in a relationship where I have felt that I was being treated right and I truly am scared of falling in love. I really do not understand love because I don't think ive truly ever felt it. Everyone tells me, sure you do, your loved by your family and friends. Then tell me this, why do I feel like the black sheep wherever I go. I feel like I will always come second best to someone else, everyday. Even to my family. I'm sure somewhere deep down, my family cares. But lately, I feel like a guest in my own home. But anyways, one day, hopefully, I will truly understand love and will hopefully be ready for something as complicated and yet oh so worth it as a relationship. And hopefully, it will be with someone who cares.

xoxo
-g

No comments:

Post a Comment