This is my dedication post to the one and only Cameron Mitchell, who is absolutely one of the most amazing people (and cutest) that I absolutely adore. On Sunday, he decided to leave The Glee Project and it truly broke my heart. He stuck up for his morals and beliefs, though we don't agree on some terms, I have ultimate respect for this guy. So farewell Cameron, and know that this geek will forever and always support your music and whatever you decide to do with the rest of your life. If you have never heard this boy sing, I suggest you do and I will post a link, as I already have on a previous post, but ill post it again. I love you Cameron Mitchell for also inspiring me to be nerdy and not to care what anyone else thinks of you.
xoxo
-g
![]() |
| Isn't he such a cutie! :) Cameron's Music |

No comments:
Post a Comment