Sorry I haven't posted in a long long while. Life is a little chaotic at the moment and I'm in a rut. But at least glee project is on tonight. I sincerely hope Cameron Mitchell wins the fan favorite because he is in the lead and he deserves it the most. So if you could, for me, ill post a link below and would you please, pretty please, vote for the boy, and it would make me eternally happy. So anyways, life is suckish. See I can't say the word "suck" or any form of it in language arts class so you may find that i'll be saying it more often. I just don't know how to live anymore. I think though I am going to write a memoir of some sort. A lot of people don't know about my past or my disease and how it killed me inside. So along with the rest of my lovely projects, I will keep you posted on sneak peaks and all that fun stuff. So for now I will post lovely pictures that make me happy.
Comment. Rate. Love.
Nerds Forever,
xoxo
-g
![]() |
| Read Down First :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment