I got this sent to me so imma post it here.
enjoy
xoxo
-g
1. Middle Name and How You Feel About It
Blehh..I hate my middle name. Its suzanne. I just...I don't even know why I hate it. I just do. Next Question.
2. Talk about your piercings/tattoos
I has none of the above.
3. Your favorite television program
Obviously, glee. I am a gleek (glee geek) and will be forever. I love this show because it shows its okay to be yourself and they sing pretty music,
4. Write about your closest friend
...well then. I have quite a few. Hard to choose. I guess my bestie jordan because she has been there for me the longest and we are still pretty close.
5. Tell us your 3 favorite colors
-Dark Green
-Purple
-Bright Red
6. Favorite season and why
Autumn, My birthday is on the first day of it.
7. Tumblr?
My theatre friends got me hooked. Its been a life changing expierience.
8. Fitness Guru or Couch Potato?
Hah, a little of both. I enjoy working out a lot but when im not im a lazy bum.
9. Favorite Memory at the moment?
Noises Off Strike...so fun yet so painful.
10. Pets?
Allister, my fishie. He is the love of zee life.
11. Top 3 Favorite Bands?
-He is We
-My Chemical Romance
-Death Cab for Cutie
12. Thoughts on harry potter?
My friends are obsessed. Me? not so much. They are books and movies. It doesn't go beyond that for me.
13. Thoughts on Mean Girls?
The movie? Excellent. The girls who go to my school? not so much.
14. Do you have any siblings?
Indeed. Thats all I shall say.
15. Favorite Junk Food?
Oh Dear. Mac and Cheese or Ice Cream.
16. Favorite Disney Princess Movie?
The Little Mermaid, FTW.
17. Thoughts on Ugg Boots?
They are comfy. I has knock offs. They are also comfy.
18. Do you drink more soda than milk?
Awkward question, yes and no. Depends on the week.
19. Hmm They might see this so nope.
20. Do you wear glasses?
Yes, when im not in contacts. I look ridiculously nerdy.
21. Favorite Subject?
Theatre and Chemistry.
22. Do you play a sport?
Volleyball.
23. Your opinion on lady gaga.
Her fashion is amazing, her music is catchy. Whats not to like?
24. The last movie you saw in theatres?
blehh...well since its been maybe 3-4 months, water for elephants, in which I hated.
25. Last book you read?
Its not summer without you :) such a stinking amazing book.
26. One place you'd like to visit someday?
Italy
27. 3 Favorite Names for a Boy, Girl, and Pet.
Boy
-Cameron Forrest
-Destery Liam
-I couldn't think
-Girls
-Dannilynn Arabella
-Roey Delilah
-Harlow Candace
-Pets
Allister <3, I don't want any other pets
28. Celebrity Crush?
Cameron Mitchell, Have you seen how adorkably cute he is!
29. Your opinion on the tv show Glee?
See numero 3
30. Post a recent pic.
| See? I have friends outside of the internet. |
CHEMISTRY!!! you go girl!
ReplyDelete