Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Final Days of Summer :'(

Hola Geeklings,

I really hope that you all are having a nice day. I have three days left of summer then I head back to school to start my sophomore year, oh joy! Hopefully you can sense my sarcasm. Anywhoooo, I just wanted to write a long post about a lot of things going on in zee life of zis geek. I know, im rocking many accents today. Well life is pretty darn decent right now but school is about to arrive and I can tell my nonchalant life is going to get extremely chaotic. But Since I havent done a good post in a while, I figured I really should put a good one out there before im burried under a huge pile of books and homework spending late nights in the theatre department at my high school, not that im complaining about the last one. So I shall start with music. Recently, okay it was this morning, I discovered this wonderful band called Gold Motel. They are so amazing that they almost made me want to puke rainbows and other pretty things. There vibe is very indie and unique and if you've ever heard of The Hush Sound, you'll see that the lead singer is the same for both groups. There songs are all different and about the most random things but I love them almost as much as I love Cameron Mitchell, who by the way, his album/ep is now more popular than kids bop so congrats Cameron, you are beating out those ten year old wannabes :) And well, at the moment my sister and her friends are trying to imitate british accents, not very well I might add, and are really getting on my nerves. So I guess i will post zee playlist for zis week and be done for tonight. I will try to do a last day of summer post on sunday so keep your eyes open and ill provide a sneak peek to the could be a possible novel that im trying to write(so far so good) and I wish the very best to you all until I write again. Thanks so much for reading.

Comment. Rate. Love.

xoxo
-g

Playlist For This Week!
1. Last Night- Good Charlotte
2. Stealing The Moonlight-Gold Motel
3. Sounds of Letting Go-Cameron Mitchell
4. Betrayed By Bones-Hellogoodbye
5. Isn't That Love-Macy Maloy
6. Monster- Meg and Dia
7. Baby Blue Eyes-A Rocket to the Moon
8. As Long As It Takes-The Spill Canvas
9. Backbone-There For Tomorrow
10. Physical Love-The Working Title
11. A Symptom-You, Me, and Everyone Else We Know

Best Cover Song:
Use Somebody-Cameron Mitchell
Song by: Kings of Leon


Zee Love of Zee Life (I wish!)


No comments:

Post a Comment