Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things I love...

Heyy derr,

My Theatre Family. They Mean the Absolute world to me and each and I love each and every single one of these lovely faces.

My Bestest Frand, Jordan. I love her more than life.

Cameron Mitchell. My Nerdspiration. He is the cutest nerd in the entire world and one day we will be married.

Quotes about life and other stuff, I enjoy them greatly.

My favorite place in the world is disneyland, aren't we so cute! :)

Unusual Art. Its Amazing.


Hearts. Please? I just love these shapes.

People in love. They are quite inspiring.

Fishies. Nuff Said.

Heres my list of things. Follow and Obey :)
Im in a happy peppy kind of a mood at this moment in time. Its actually kind of creepy. But im posting a post, (i just made so much sense there) about stuff that makes me happy, because people question it a lot. Soo here goes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment