Sunday, April 29, 2012

100th Post :) American Idiot: The Musical

Hey Geeklings,

So on thursday I was privelidged enough to see American Idiot: The Musical, and it truly was life changing. It made me realize why I love to perform and everything that goes in with that. It tells the stories of three guys who go down seperate life paths but reunite in the end. But the funny thing is, there is almost no dialouge, but rather they tell the story with the music off of the Green Day Albumn American Idiot plus 21 Guns and Know Your Enemy. It was one of the coolest technical shows that I have ever seen in my entire life and im not so sure anything will ever compare. So if you get the chance to go see it, do it. I promise even if you don't like musicals, it will be an eye opening expierience.
  

xoxo
-g


No comments:

Post a Comment