Dearest Geeklings,
This is to anyone who doesn't feel appreciated or beautiful. Maybe not so smart or not witty enough. Maybe a clutz or someone who doesn't feel okay.
When I was younger, I was diagnosed with type one diabetes and I quickly lost any of the friends I had made previously. Being six with no friends and a disease is tough. You lose the feeling of want or need by people in your life. You become unsociable and unappreciated and feel like the ugliest piece of crap in the world. You feel alone and that is all you can feel because no one else has gone through the things that you have. You think that no one could possibly understand.
But just know, if you get forced into a situation and you don't feel beautiful or needed or wanted, just know that someone, somewhere cares and always will. YOU are so incredibly beautiful just being you. Don't you ever let anyone tell you you're not pretty or smart enough, because you are. And always will be.
I love you all. Have a beautiful evening
xoxo
-g
p.s. my happy ending gets closer everyday and so will yours :)

No comments:
Post a Comment